Why do you need CCTV?
With 60% of UK businesses affected by crime each year, this accumulative cost means businesses lose out on a shocking £5billion, or a huge 10% of business lost to criminals.
Cyber crime may be the hot topic of the moments, and while it is sensible and advisable to have a cyber security solutions in place, it is also crucial to implement other types of offline security. This can be anything from having rules in the workplace, all the way up to a CCTV setup.
CCTV is a hugely powerful asset to add to your security measures, mainly because it is extremely difficult to deny visual, filmed footage of a crime. Criminals can even be deterred by the simple sight of a CCTV, it sends a message: these premises are secure.
Recorded footage is hard evidence, and can help to save you a large amount of money in the long-term.
- CCTV helps to deter thieves due to the camera’s physical presence, implying a certain level of security.
- View remote locations without needing to employ security staff.
- Safely monitor premises from a control room.
- Provide hard evidence in the event of theft, vandalism or burglary.
Many businesses across all industries today use CCTV to help protect themselves:
- Schools & Colleges monitor the entrances for unwanted intruders whilst keeping staff and students safe.
- Bars and clubs keep a watchful eye on customers in case a situation is exasperated by alcohol.
- Building sites and manufacturing plants can be protected, ensuring no unauthorised people gain entrance to the site.
- CCTV can be used to monitor warehouses and large, open spaces where otherwise a team of security guards would be needed.
- Hotels and restaurants may want to consider utilising CCTV to help prevent non-payments.
- Finally, although it may seem an obvious place to use CCTVs, we should not forget the importance of securing shops, carparks and any place where criminal activity can be common.
- Whatever your business or concern, our CCTV specialists can put your worries at rest and give you peace-of-mind with a security audit and full installation.
The professional CCTV installations that our teams of experienced industry experts provide offer the ideal solution for businesses and commercial organisations looking to improve their security levels.